Thursday, January 20, 2011

A New Girlfriend...

I have a terrible habit of comparing my new toys to the idea of a girlfriend. Seriously though - it works!


Take my new girlfriend for example...


Miss Scott. A superb example of sexiness! Coming in at a sexy 9ft, this carbon fibre bombshell possesses a fine blend of flexibly and forgiving aggression. While pleasing to eye, to hold her means understanding that there is a serious side under that simple, no frills beauty. She's a hard worker and not scared to throw down a #12 line with accuracy.


Best of all, she loves to catch fish...


I could go on like this about new surfboards, cameras, reels and wheels! 


I remember as a kid literally taking a new surfboard to bed for the night (at least until I was told by mom to stop being ridiculous, she'd be fine until morning)  - that's how stoked I, and many other groms, would get about a new board.  


So anyway, I've have just got a new girlfriend. She arrived in the post on Monday! So keen to give her a work out this weekend!


                                           Meet Miss Scott


This is how I treat my toys - imagine if actually got a girlfriend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment